Elrene Home Fashions
Farmhouse Ball Curtain Rod
The Farmhouse Ball curtain rod is the perfect rustic accent to your farmhouse or modern country home. The set features an adjustable rod and ball finials with a hand-forged, hammered look. Its rod diameter is 0.75" and fits rod pocket, grommet and top/back tab curtains with a minimum of 1" opening and larger. This classic telescoping curtain rod allows you to customize the width and find the perfect fit for your window. Matte colorways are stylish and match to any existing décor. Mounting hardware, rod and finials are included.
- Ball finials with hand-forged, hammered aesthetic
- Rod diameter at its thickest width: 0.75 inch; Recommended with curtains that have a minimum opening of 1 inch
- 3 adjustable sizes: 28"-48," 48"-86," 86"-120"
- Available in 2 finishes: Wrought Iron and Pewter
- Wall Mount Only, Hanging hardware included (brackets, screws, anchors)
- Mount rod 4"-6" above the window frame
- To mount 28"-48" rod, no center bracket is needed
- To mount 48"- 86" rod, 1 center bracket is needed (included)
- To mount 86"-120" rod, 1 center bracket is needed (included)
- To assemble the 86"-120" rod; first, unscrew and remove the finial from the thinnest rod and screw it onto the thicker rod (that has no finial attached). Then, sandwich the thinnest rod in between the two thicker rods. The thin rod will fit inside the two thick rods becoming the center rod. Telescope the rods for your ideal length. Click the link below for a diagram